Slide 83: Penis
This slide is half of a cross section through the penis.
Draw and annotate:
A line drawing of the penis.
- What other type of tissue, except support tissue, is found in the fascia?
- What type of support tissue is the tunica albuginea?
- What is the general architecture of the erectile tissue, and what are the components of this tissue?
- What characteristics would you use to identify the blood spaces (blood sinuses or cavernae)?
- What type of epithelium lines the urethra?
- Where are the urethral glands found?