How to get the most from the revision slides
- esc key shows all the slides
- arrows left right advance the slide
- mobile device swipe left right
- slides can go left-right and up-down
- ? gives instant help
- menu bottom left
- Have a pen & paper ready
- Answer every question
- Attempt to label all slides
- Mark your answer after answering
- Elaborate on each answer
- Add relevant clinical content
- If you have trouble, ask - you know where
Community of Truth
What is my answer?
What is the correct answer?
I am am wrong, what was my error?
THUS: Find the truth
What is the least amount of work I can do so I can get out of here.
Today and Now I will do something for my future self.
Slides: Respiratory System
- Slide 71: Nostril
- Slide 72 & 74: Lung
- Slide 73: Trachea
- Slide 108: Olfactory epithelium
- Slide 111: Epiglottis
- Best Effort
- No consultation
- Do not look up the answers
Please note: Answer slides follow each question
- Is this a good reflection of your knowledge?
- Did you improve on your previous attempt?
- What sections do you need to spend some extra time on?
- Do you need clarification for any specific section?